Main Menu

iPad - Space Agency

Started by Jarhead0331, April 08, 2013, 11:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

This little game is like a little mini-Kerbal, and its damn near as addictive.  At only .99, this app is a steal.  I played it for hours this weekend.  Just like in Kerbal, you build multi-purpose vessels for a wide variety of mission types.  Ships are built from an ever increasing list of components which are categorized mainly by size (ie. small, medium and large).  Each phase of a mission is almost like a little mini-game in and of itself.  Building, launch, orbit, orbital maneuvers, space travel, return home, etc.

So far, I've seen an impressive variety of mission types, like sending men into orbit and safely returning them to the surface, placement of satellites in orbit, placement of telescopes into orbit, and docking and resupply missions in deep space.  There are some components in the list that have me excited for future missions, like lunar landers.

its a challenging game, but a great time killer for sure.  Its not as complex as Kerbal Space Program, but if you love Kerbal as much as I do, I have no doubt you'll like this little app, too.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id542397575

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Yep. Been playing that on my iPad. Good fun and teh missions get  tough!