Warframe just got its biggest ever update, Fortuna, and it's still 100% free!

Started by Huw the Poo, April 26, 2012, 06:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

No, but I've managed to create a few WF converts, so to prevent having to pay 200 platinum to change the Clan's name I created a new one.
Just a housekeeping note. :)

I've lost a fair bit of free time these last few days to WF. It really clicked now.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 29, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
You can't belong to more than one clan at a time, I presume?

That's right, and as he was the founder, the clan would've been deleted if he'd joined another anyway.

Yskonyn

Thanks for yesterday Huw! It was good fun despite the tedious bounties.
My Prime stuff came through as well, plus I found out I had Frost Prime laying around unused as well. No idea where I got him from.

Rhino chassis is now building too!
Good times
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

Nice!  Rhino and a good primary weapon will carry you throughout the whole starmap once you've got some decent mods!

We were very unlucky with those bounties, I've never seen anything like it.  But at least now it's done and you're free - I assume the goal was to do the Saya's Vigil quest?

Yskonyn

Saya's Vigil is now in progress, but I suspect I would be better off doing it later once I am stronger.

I am busy with farming components for the 1st Archwing. I reckon I need one to complete the map.
Other than that working on unlocking Mars junction so I can work towards the big storyline quest.

Alliance has been set.
United Underdogs - for all those small Clans who want to unite but keep their own identity. So if you know other Ghost clans do point them towards our alliance! We should become legion!

If we are able to expand we should look into organising a Discord perhaps.

Huw the Poo

Haha don't get ahead of yourself mate!  I don't even know anyone in Warframe except you and my own clan! :D

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 17, 2018, 11:31:48 AM
Saya's Vigil is now in progress, but I suspect I would be better off doing it later once I am stronger.

Dude, use Rhino.  As long as he's got the standard mods with some endo put into them, you can definitely do that quest.  The Plains really aren't anything to worry about as long as you're prepared.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 17, 2018, 11:31:48 AM
I am busy with farming components for the 1st Archwing. I reckon I need one to complete the map.
Other than that working on unlocking Mars junction so I can work towards the big storyline quest.

You should get an archwing when you do the archwing quest.

And yes, do the storyline!  The Second Dream sets the stage, The War Within turns everything upside down!  Those quests are awesome!

Yskonyn

I am doing the Archwing quest. It sends you to protect artifact drills (whatever those orbital launched things are) to extract enough of the stuff to discover a new archwing artifact piece.
I have got three pieces now, so I can forge the thing tomorrow.

About the Alliance: I figure it might help everyone out if we just try to get a few more small clans in. Perhaps there is no interest within the community to focus on small clans, but we'll see.
I think it would be a logical step to join us for those who want to have a dependable pool of like minded players while remaining in charge of their own small clan. Don't you?

Huw the Poo

OK cool.  I personally hate the archwing missions because archwings suck in confined spaces.  However using them on the Plains of Eidolon and in Orb Vallis is fantastic!

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 17, 2018, 06:20:37 PM
About the Alliance: I figure it might help everyone out if we just try to get a few more small clans in. Perhaps there is no interest within the community to focus on small clans, but we'll see.
I think it would be a logical step to join us for those who want to have a dependable pool of like minded players while remaining in charge of their own small clan. Don't you?

Yes absolutely!  If it ever comes up I will try to recruit other ghost clans.

I'm totally in love with Nova by the way.  Not only is her Prime the sexiest of all warframes, her 2 and 4 are absolutely devastating.  The 4 in particular; it sends out an expanding wave that primes enemies with antimatter.  Then, when you kill them, they explode doing massive damage.  This, of course, sets off a chain reaction of other primed enemies and it all becomes a glorious mess of instakill!  It's like dropping a huge bomb in the room.  I was getting more kills than MR13-16 players earlier by using it. :)

Yskonyn

Ohhh! Juicy!

I am leveling her at the moment as well, but only her 2 is unlocked for me at this point still.

Huw the Poo

Her 2 is also brutal if you have a high-damage weapon equipped.  I find it's best in defense missions when enemies tend to rush you through a corridor.  Charge the bugger up and direct it right into the middle of them and watch all those new corpses fly around. ;)

Yskonyn

I just found out I should shoot at my nr 2 ability's orb to make it more potent. :)

Have found all but the last of the glass fragments in Saya's Vigil quest.
Also worked on clearing the Mars nodes in order to be able to start the story quest later on.
Oh and I have found the power of the Boar shotgun... that thing is awesome in the hands of a nimble frame!  :smitten:

Huw the Poo

Haha yep, the Boar is an absolute beast, it's definitely my favourite shotgun.  In the screenshot thread I have a picture of my Nova Prime wielding the Boar Prime. :)

What secondary and melee weapons do you use?