Field of Glory: Empires

Started by -budd-, November 20, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Thank you Pip and Tamas for visiting us and clearing things up. 

I still plan on purchasing Field of Glory: Empires the moment it gets released on Steam.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Quote from: Yskonyn on May 28, 2019, 12:22:25 PM
Thanks chaps!

The option to pick and choose which battles you want to play in detail is a very nice feature indeed, but good point made about the 'flow' of the strategic campaign.
Perhaps thats why I never finished a TW campaign... :P

You can auto resolve TW battles too.

Rayfer

Quote from: W8taminute on May 28, 2019, 03:36:13 PM
Thank you Pip and Tamas for visiting us and clearing things up. 

I still plan on purchasing Field of Glory: Empires the moment it gets released on Steam.   8)

+1

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I'm not going to lie.  I think I need this.  I think I need this bad.   \m/
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

FlickJax

devoncop

This will be the release of the year.

No doubt at all.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

I refuse to read anything about this game until it's released. Just end up getting myself excited for something I can't play for another month
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

Shut up with your cold reality and logic.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Or, you could play the game right now. In your mind.... like I'm doing.   :uglystupid2:  That way I always win.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

devoncop

Just to get everyone even more frustrated/stoked......on the Steam forum yesterday Pocus, lead developer said release date was between 3 and 7 weeks away !!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

devoncop

Hi guys.

7 days after release I am going to start a MP Campaign of Field of Glory Empires with minimum 8-10 players if anyone is interested.

Minimum of 1 turn every 48 hours but hopefully more.

If any reliable players are interested let me know on the Slitherine Empires forum with your  choice of  starting nation (or on here if you prefer)

I will draw lots if more than one player picks the same.

All the best

Ian