Master of Command: Prussian Glory

Started by Jarhead0331, April 16, 2024, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Interesting...very interesting...but, from the same team that put out Fire and Maneuver. Has that title been abandoned?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2878450/Master_of_Command_Prussian_Glory/

QuoteDive into the Seven Years' War with "Master of Command: Prussian Glory," an innovative roguelike historical strategy game by The Armchair Historian. Choose from factions such as Prussia, Russia, or Austria, and embark on a unique campaign in each playthrough. Experience the tension of leading a single army, with random map generation and a focus on strategic planning, and prepare for challenging gameplay through 18th-century warfare.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

rss334

^^ This is why I find this forum so useful, I thought I know of and or have played every game available, even searching through civil war games recently never found the one above mentioned anywhere.  While I'm not a fan of the art style (looks like a mobile port) I will most likely still add this to my collection of un-played games when it has a sale. Although on the otherhand as you pointed out above it may be something to avoid, appear people on steam are complaining about problems with the current games and getting no response - I tend to avoid (if I can) supporting bad developers.

glen55

Well, I'm subject to being convinced otherwise if it's good enough, but "roguelike strategy" is not high on my Christmas list. I have an unfortunate prejudice in favor of winning in strategy games.
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Grim.Reaper

Beriberi their last update was back in June 2023, which was just few months after release.  Looking at the forum, does look abandon.  Probably will hold off on this until proven it will actually be supported.