Cat's in the FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, April 20, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

A wee downer for you to start the weekend off.

My F1 2017 career has continue through Azerbaijan and next up is the Red Bull Ring in Australia. I think that's what will be on my radar.

If the weather is nice, I might buy a few beers and setup a boardgame outside. I don't know what - maybe Combat Commander Europe, one of my Leader games or maybe just get the rule book out for Target for Today and have a leisurely read.

I will also try and get my Airfix Vulcan completed. I've been putting off painting the beast.

Have a good weekend all.
Alba gu' brath

Pete Dero

Only knew the Ugly Kid Joe version of the song but this one sounds better.

Playing Studying DCS and enjoying the summer weather.

Tuna

Playing the Knee Replacement campaign today, so probably not much gaming this weekend. Hopefully will get some good gaming in during 'rehab' period.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
Playing the Knee Replacement campaign today, so probably not much gaming this weekend. Hopefully will get some good gaming in during 'rehab' period.
That sounds sore. Good luck.

Is it a big op?
Alba gu' brath

Tuna

Think it's 2-3 hours.. rehab 4-6 weeks. lol. doctor said I will curse her name for that first month. But everyone I know that's had them done says it's well worth it. Sucks getting ole!!!!

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Tuna

jamus34

My old man had that done Tuna.

Your pretty much spot on that it sucks but the quality of life improvement is immeasurable.

Oh and good luck too!
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

Good luck Tuna! You having both done at the same time?

Spring will finally put in an appearance here so most of my time will be outside trying to catch up on the season's work.

Been itching to get some Steel Division 44 in so that's on the schedule.

Jena KS seems to be peaking...

Genesis VASSAL still going strong...

Tuna

No, one. Don't know how the heck people can do two at the same time! You'd think you would one good leg while rehabbing the other. I don't know how long I'll wait to do the other.

Gusington

Good luck Tuna.

Falling deeper in love with Field of Glory 2, playing as the Dacians now.

Also want to start a Domina campaign this weekend.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Hofstadter

I bought myself an awesome charcoal bbq\smoker. Weekend filled with tandoori, mackerel and duck.

Gaming wise. CK2 as the new king of Carpathia
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

OJsDad

Good luck Tuna.  Dad had both done, but not at the same time.

Keep splitting time between Darkest Hour: HOI, CKII, and Stellaris. 

Plus I think I'm going to try again to get into War in the East.

And I've got to pick up the rules to Der Welkrieg: Eastern Front and try the Tannenberg scenario. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Dammit Carl!

Some fascist has messed up my ability to play Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm / Heroes of Stalingrad (seriously, game won't load now - I've removed it and reinstalled it completely twice as well as updated graphic drivers and such and the damn thing worked a few days ago....grrr), so I'm stuck in Viet Nam for the time being. So, "yaahhh!"

Soooo, I've DL'ed Arma 3 and am looking long and hard at the Iron Front mod/&or purchase so I can get my Ostfront on.

Stay safe, folks, and have fun.

Gusington

Hof I'll be over in a few minutes...you had me at 'Carpathia.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd