Colonial armoured steam boat 28mm

Started by nevermore, April 27, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Colonial armoured steam boat 28mm

28mm scratch build steam boat, still have to put the crew on deck, but so far so good, first time i have made one, overall happy with it.

gif uploader

screen shot on pc

upload img

free photo hosting

image upload no resize

image url

imgur

http://www.victorian-steel.com

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

DoctorQuest

Your have got some real talent there, nevermore. I wouldn't know how to even start a project like that.

That looks really good. More pix!!!
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

nevermore

All it is is two pieces of black foamboard 5mm thick on top of each other, cut to shape, sand down abit cardboard cut for the sides, poppy  pins pushed in for Rivets.

The rest is coffee stirrers for decking, then just basic build on top, the big gun is a plastic 1/72 gun, i just build the front and side panels, port holes are washers, granny sewing mesh for the grills ... just a paint job then the weathering really brings it to life.

Thanks for the comments guys. O0

bob48

I'd really like to do a game that just used small gunboat naval action.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

DoctorQuest

Quote from: nevermore on April 27, 2017, 10:56:55 AM
All it is is two pieces of black foamboard 5mm thick on top of each other, cut to shape, sand down abit cardboard cut for the sides, poppy  pins pushed in for Rivets.

The rest is coffee stirrers for decking, then just basic build on top, the big gun is a plastic 1/72 gun, i just build the front and side panels, port holes are washers, granny sewing mesh for the grills ... just a paint job then the weathering really brings it to life.

You trained with McGyver, then?  :notworthy:
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.