Main Menu

Hi from Boston area

Started by Hancock, February 29, 2016, 08:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hancock

Look forward to joining the community.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Steelgrave

Welcome! Glad you found us in our little corner of the internet.

MetalDog

Welcome, Hancock!  Glad you could drop in.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Ahh.. Hancock.. who is this Stranger... Metal Dog's not gonna like you when he finds out I've been playing World of Warships with your instead of Civ IV with him!!!!  :D

MetalDog

Nah.  The more the merrier.  Just give him back when you're done, Hancock.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Welcome to the Grogs Hancock. People from Boston who play with their Tuna are always welcome here.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Wes

Welcome aboard! :)

I think you may find this motley crew the best around...I love the variety of categories covered and the best damn helpers when I post a question of anywhere to be found...make yourself at home.
"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."  - Frank Herbert

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Hancock

Thanks, and I promise to "Keep Calm and Grog On!"  Love that, a Churchill buff.  As for playing with my Tuna........................ ^-^
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Sir Slash

What goes on between a man and his Tuna is between the two of them as long as they're both of consenting age and won't be judged here.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 01, 2016, 10:11:32 AM
What goes on between a man and his Tuna is between the two of them as long as they're both of consenting age and won't be judged here.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Don't let Longblade read this....you know his Aquaman fetish.

Tuna

Aw crap, now I gotta change my nick!!!!.. Or start having Aquaman Nightmares!  :crazy2:

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.