Tank Mechanic Simulator

Started by MC, March 14, 2019, 11:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

This may be interesting but I'm not getting too excited about it. No firm release date given. If you always wanted to be a tank mechanic then this may be the sim for you. You can never have enough WW2 sims!  :-\

Tank Mechanic Simulator is a game about World War II tanks, their crews and their contribution in military history. As a tank museum owner your task is to recover destroyed or abandoned tanks and renovate them.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/407130/Tank_Mechanic_Simulator/?curator_clanid=6857953

Sir Slash

Hope I don't throw a 'monkey wrench' into this one but it's an odd theme. Still, it could be some fun especially if you get to drive your tanks through your competitors museum destroying it.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

stolypin

Three of the nicest books I own are the "Tigers in Combat" series by Wolfgang Schneider that contain probably 1,500 photos of Tigers.

But rather than being "in Combat" as the titles suggest, 80 percent of the photos are of Tigers being recovered, repaired or undergoing maintenance.  One gets the clear impression that recovery, repair and maintenance, while not glamorous, was really the biggest aspect of Tiger "Combat" in World War II.

I will definitely give this title serious consideration. 

CJReich46

Quote from: stolypin on March 14, 2019, 02:38:05 PM
Three of the nicest books I own are the "Tigers in Combat" series by Wolfgang Schneider that contain probably 1,500 photos of Tigers.

But rather than being "in Combat" as the titles suggest, 80 percent of the photos are of Tigers being recovered, repaired or undergoing maintenance.  One gets the clear impression that recovery, repair and maintenance, while not glamorous, was really the biggest aspect of Tiger "Combat" in World War II.

I will definitely give this title serious consideration.

I have a nephew of mine who is really into tanks, he loves all kinds of German tanks. Even has a Stug Life T-shirt, I might have to let him know about this.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I think that's an early shirt from Military History Visualized.

I've got one from their merch that says, "I'm a cat person," above a Tiger and a Panther. The nieces didn't get the joke, of course, but Bro is who got me into wargaming as kids long ago and he got it immediately.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Military History Visualized? Uh oh.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Michael Dorosh