More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

Up to a point, but like Great Danes, their lifespan is shortened.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Barthheart

Sir Slash

And that's the worst kind of being f--cked.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bobarossa

Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2018, 04:55:50 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on January 19, 2018, 10:56:14 PM
Coconut Oil is great but it's damned hard to squeeze out of the coconut. You have to be like Andre the Giant or something.

I think we all wish we were more like Andre the Giant.
Dead?
No often.

mirth

Quote from: bobarossa on January 23, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2018, 04:55:50 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on January 19, 2018, 10:56:14 PM
Coconut Oil is great but it's damned hard to squeeze out of the coconut. You have to be like Andre the Giant or something.

I think we all wish we were more like Andre the Giant.
Dead?
No often.

No need to brag about how awesome your life is
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

OK, I gotta ask. Who or what is the red spot in Texas? Brady is from Cali so it can't be his home town.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

Dallas.  There's one where D.C. is and there should be one for NYC.  Those are the Eagles divisional rivals.  And hatred of your rivals runs deep in the NFC East.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

I doubt very many New Yorkers are rooting for the Pats. In fact, this is about the worst Super Bowl match-up possible for fans in NYC.

BanzaiCat

Sir Slash

I used to know a girl that always had a head in her mouth.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak