Holiday Traditions?

Started by bayonetbrant, December 21, 2012, 11:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIGMaster

Our Xmas traditions are pretty tame - I keep it all bottled up for New Years!  We take to the backstep of the house with the shotgun and other various firearms to welcome in the New Year!!!! I got some priceless video I need to find so you guys can witness the event  ;)

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

depending if the ex wife has a boyfriend or not, if she hasnt i sleep on her sofa so we can both be there for junior on Christmas morning, open prezzies with the little 'un - take ex and junior to her brothers for their Christmas.

Drive to 'girlfriends' and have Christmas with her, Christmas Day night has become the venue for proper, eye watering sex as she thinks its funny to do it on jesus' birthday (shes 16 years younger than me, i just lay there), recover on boxing day

Drive back to ex, pick up junior on the 27th and take her to my parents for 2 or 3 days

then back and drinking until i cant see

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Just show him a WWI documentary.  He'll start blubbering and the effect will be much the same.

airboy

We used to visit both sets of family on Christmas.  Long drive.  Long days.  Exhausting.

After my parents died in 2006, we have spent about every other Christmas on a cruise.  If not on a cruise, then it is at home for Mass.

Christmas Day in Maui watching the whales from the balcony while drinking beers in shorts and a t-shirt was a different Christmas experience.

bayonetbrant

SNL picks on our neighbors - The Holderness family that made all those funny videos (Christmas Jammies, All About That Baste, etc) live around the corner from us.

They were actually pretty stoked that SNL was making fun of them :)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I start crying today and don't stop until January 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

It's not you they are making of fun of, Gus.  That was MadTV:

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I know. I am crying because I love this time of year and it's one of my traditions. I'm also reading a book on the start of World War I. Those two things = GusTears.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2014, 08:05:37 PM
depending if the ex wife has a boyfriend or not, if she hasnt i sleep on her sofa so we can both be there for junior on Christmas morning, open prezzies with the little 'un - take ex and junior to her brothers for their Christmas.

Drive to 'girlfriends' and have Christmas with her, Christmas Day night has become the venue for proper, eye watering sex as she thinks its funny to do it on jesus' birthday (shes 16 years younger than me, i just lay there), recover on boxing day

Drive back to ex, pick up junior on the 27th and take her to my parents for 2 or 3 days

then back and drinking until i cant see
Well, I was going to post my tradition...but whatever I got aint gonna top that...so am oot!
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

lol, shes broken her ankle (nothing to do with sex) so it may be a little tamer this year

bob48

eat...drink.....play games....sleep.........wash, rinse, repeat.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

you wash?  woulda never thunk it.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.