Look what I got for Christmas

Started by JudgeDredd, December 06, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Geezer

Nice.  Say hello to The Pope for me.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

stolypin

That was the Christmas present to myself last year.  Unfortunately, it hasn't yet made it to the table.  Nightfighter Ace got in the way.

Jarhead0331

Love the box! Banned in Argentina! lol  :2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I'm going to guess that your first playthough will be as the Argentines.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET! You put that present back under the tree and re-wrap it young man.  >:(  And then clean your room.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Well...I've given it to my wife to wrap. I was tempted though to keep the rule book out  :))
Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

at the very first glimpse only seeing the chits  i thought you had finally found a affordable copy of  "Where There Is Discord: War in the South Atlantic" with the Falkland thematic

but I like to read your AAR of this one also  O0

Enjoy  the upcoming  holidays :)

JudgeDredd

I really would like Where There is Discord...but I'm holding off with the optimistic view that a 3rd reprint will be created.
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Hell damn yeah, JD!   <:-)

I got this one as part of this series' 3-pack White Dog had on offer, along with N: The Napoleonic Wars, and Don't Tread On Me.

Haven't punched them yet, much less read the rules.  Fortunately both of those undertakings don't appear to be too lengthy. 

Have heard good things about these solitaire games.   O0  If you beat me to playing it, which is likely due to all the sales hauls I've recently picked up, then let us know how it went! 

bbmike

Ben Madison does a great job with these games. Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism is his latest one that still need to pick up.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Any game that has Breznev and Sinatra's faces in it, has to be good.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.