The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/origins-bundle

The brand new Origins Bundle has launched with a line-up of incredible Steam games. You won't want to miss this one!

Tier 1 of the bundle is an absolute bargain, with 3 awesome games for only $1 including tinyBuild's smash hit Punch Club - Deluxe Edition, swashbucking space adventure Rebel Galaxy and epic real-time strategy Grey Goo Definitive Edition.

Take it to the next level with 9 more smashing games in Tier 2! RiME takes you to a vast land, where there are closely guarded secrets to uncover. Relive one of the best beat'em ups of the NES era with River City Ransom: Underground - a modern take on the classic genre. Remothered: Tormented Fathers will test your bravery as you investigate the disappearance of a young girl. Get all of this and 6 more brlliant games in the Origins Bundle - available for a limited time only!

Looks good especially tier 1.

steve58

Tabletop games sale going on at Humble Store for the next ~4 days.  Some games on sale:

Twilight Struggle   $3.99
Through the Ages   $9.59
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

airboy

Quote from: steve58 on October 17, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
Tabletop games sale going on at Humble Store for the next ~4 days.  Some games on sale:

Twilight Struggle   $3.99
Through the Ages   $9.59

This is an amazing sale.  I'm thinking about two different games.  Thanks!

Bardolph

Sanctus Reach half off on Steam till the 22nd.

Was thinking about picking up Gladius, now I'm torn.

Have had an irrational urge for something 40k flavored lately, even went so far as looking into 8th Edition but came to my senses after reading more about it. Love the fluff, but GW rules design is stuck forever in a time warp.

sandman2575

Syrian Warfare is on Steam sale for the give-away price of $5. You can get it together with the DLC "Return to Palmyra" and the newly released "Battlefields" for under $15.  https://store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/

I know Jarhead has had very positive things to say about this game. At this price, I can't pass it up.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: sandman2575 on October 22, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
Syrian Warfare is on Steam sale for the give-away price of $5. You can get it together with the DLC "Return to Palmyra" and the newly released "Battlefields" for under $15.  https://store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/

I know Jarhead has had very positive things to say about this game. At this price, I can't pass it up.

Its fantastic. Very challenging and if you do not tolerate RTS games, stay away...but as far as those types of games go, its one of the best. The new DLC was eagerly awaited, but I'm underwhelmed. I was hoping for a skirmish mode and quick battle generator. Instead, they just released the mission making tools which are more akin to the gem editor in Men at War...not terrible, but not too user friendly either.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

PCGamer is carrying the leaked dates of Steam's upcoming sales, including their Halloween sale - set to start on Monday, October 29 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Yet what pray tell would be the other leaked sale dates, you tease?  ^-^
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on October 23, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
PCGamer is carrying the leaked dates of Steam's upcoming sales, including their Halloween sale - set to start on Monday, October 29 👍

That's hardly leaked. It was known for a while, and been on:
https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

Gusington

^Well you're just super awesome. I wish I was as awesome as you. Can you teach me?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on October 23, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
^Well you're just super awesome. I wish I was as awesome as you. Can you teach me?

But I think you're the super awesome one  :notworthy:

Sir Slash

Last time I stayed at Motel 6 I snuck-out  my room key. You guys want to borrow it?  :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Is that with or without bed bugs?
Insert witty comment here.