The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on August 03, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
Oh snap - Command and Colors is on sale?

fyi: Command and Colors is included in the Fanatical Strategy Bundle for $1.99.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

...from an email just got.  Nice news about updating MHTGW to the new MHSWW, but would like to see an upgrade path for current owners.

Big Summer Sale at the Factus Games Store on all Making History Games through the end of August. Get 20% off on the newest Making History game, The Second World War. The Great War and Making HIstory II are both reduced by 50%. Purchase Making History: The Calm & the Storm Gold Edition at 75% off the regular price.  Click the button below to see all the discounts.

Announcing The Great War Gold Edition!

Factus Games announces the development of a new game about the First World War called Making History: The Great War Gold Edition. This release will be created using the system revisions and features implemented for The Second World War. The differences between TGW to SWW are substantial, therefore we decided to bring these improvements to a WWI setting.

Making History: The Great War Gold Edition will be offered as a separate game. It has all the new AI and game mechanics that we implemented for SWW plus some additional new features focused on WW1 gameplay. The original TGW will remain available and receive continued support and updates.

We don't have a release date yet. Most of the game programming work has been completed but there are a lot of new models to build and events to write. It looks like a possible Fall release. We'll be posting updates about the progress on the Factus Games website and provide notices in the newsletter.

The Second World War Updated!

A new version of The Second World War is now available. In this release we've implemented a difficulty system to provide a greater challenge to players who are finding the game too easy. We've also fixed a small but significant bug that went unnoticed until very recently. Shipping Capacity was not being destroyed when interdicted. The cargo was lost but not the ships. This is now working as designed and it's having a notable impact on trade.

You can read more about the update and see the full release notes covering all the other new content additions, bug fixes and features on our website here: New Update for SWW.

https://factusgames.com/collections/all?ct=t%28Newsletter+December+2017_COPY_01%29&mc_cid=250afe7d18&mc_eid=%5BUNIQID%5D
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Hmm perhaps it's time to reconsider a purchase of their WWI game.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mbar

I'd be more tempted if the game engine (MHTGW and MH2WotW) was not sluggish in full screen mode. It makes panning the map painful.

Gusington

Even with the newfangled updates mentioned?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mbar

I don't have SWW. I never took the plunge because TGW ran so poorly. The work around for my PC was to run in windowed mode.

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on August 03, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
Quote from: Gusington on August 03, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
Oh snap - Command and Colors is on sale?

fyi: Command and Colors is included in the Fanatical Strategy Bundle for $1.99.

PSA: This bundle deal ends in ~9 hours...

Gusington

I picked it up before I left for vacation a few days ago - and while on vacation I have spied a ton of games on sale at the Fanatical and Green Man sales for purchase when I return 😎

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Post-Scriptum (WWII shooter) is 20% off at Green Man Gaming.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak