Front Office Football 8.2 Update Released

Started by Grim.Reaper, October 22, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Kind of surprised to see this since he is working on FOF9 with OOTP, but looks like he took time to release an free update you can get on Steam.  A little odd that this is done in the middle of the other work, but maybe that game will be taken much longer to release.  A number of improvements, including updated rosters.  One of my favorite updates is streamlining playbook generation...this is what I hoped for a long time to keep it much simpler.  Sample below.

Nefaro

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 22, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Kind of surprised to see this since he is working on FOF9 with OOTP, but looks like he took time to release an free update you can get on Steam.  A little odd that this is done in the middle of the other work, but maybe that game will be taken much longer to release.  A number of improvements, including updated rosters.  One of my favorite updates is streamlining playbook generation...this is what I hoped for a long time to keep it much simpler.  Sample below.

Noice!

If I end up running this again, I need to go fix Frosty's old (but excellent) team logos again.  To fit the team moves this season (Chargers this time iirc)

DennisS

I really want The College Years. The addition of academics really helped the game.

I took a poor team, from a poor conference, with bad academics, and turned them into a powerhouse. How? I boosted their academics all the way up, and used this to start recruiting the small number of true student-athletes that I wouldn't have a chance at before.

3 and 4 star athletes, and a slowly improving football team, with the number 2 academic team in the country. Worked well for me.

Shame I can't get it to work in windows 10.

Grim.Reaper

have you tried bowl bound football or wolverine studios college football games?

Nefaro

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 23, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

That old Bowl Bound reportedly crashes on a regular basis.

DennisS

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 23, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I have purchased three games from Wolverine Studios, and all three were buggy pieces of shit. Not gonna be a fourth.

Grim.Reaper