Questionable Decisions

Started by solops, January 31, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

After 450 turns I finally finished my TW Mortal Empires campaign. What to do now....
I have about 15 great new games I have never played. I have not played the TW DLC Tomb Kings that I just bought.. I have four or five games that I have played only once, but want to get back to because I thought they were really good. So, what am I going the do? I am going to go back and play Distant Worlds, which I have not played since April 2015. I have every version/iteration of the game as well as my own mod. I theorize that after so long it will be like a new game. When I will ever play the other games I do not know.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

Nah son, what you need to do first is go and buy more games.

MOAAAAAAR

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

MOAAAAAAR

That's what I keep doing.... :( does anyone have a cure?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

You know, I tried to get back into Distant Worlds universe a couple of weekends ago and I was surprised that I was really struggling to hold my attention. Since games like Stellaris, it just feels a bit "clunky", if you will. Regardless, it will always be one of my favorite games of all time.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

solops

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

MOAAAAAAR
My Steam account claims I have about 119 games. I play about six or seven. And I have about 25 non-Steam games, mostly from Matrix. Only the fact that Jarhead has three time as many allows me to feel virtuous. Someday I will play those games.... I booted DW and set up a game. I hope JH is wrong about "clunky".
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Skwerl

BanzaiCat

Quote from: solops on February 01, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
My Steam account claims I have about 119 games. I play about six or seven. And I have about 25 non-Steam games, mostly from Matrix. Only the fact that Jarhead has three time as many allows me to feel virtuous. Someday I will play those games.... I booted DW and set up a game. I hope JH is wrong about "clunky".

Gusington

Yeah really. And JH has at least 10x your total.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

solops

Great googly moogly! I'm being game-shamed.
I feel so...inadequate.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: solops on February 01, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
I feel so...inadequate.

Well...you know what they say about guys with big game collections...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mirth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 01, 2018, 02:14:09 PM
Quote from: solops on February 01, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
I feel so...inadequate.

Well...you know what they say about guys with big game collections...

They are gods among men?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

They drive a Prius because they can't afford better?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
They drive a Prius because they can't afford better?

Can't be that. I have a Range Rover and a Durango. Modest, but hardly a Prius.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

BanzaiCat

I've got a Camaro, so I can't talk either.  :-[

I'm currently at 535 games on Steam, most of which are crap and a good amount (10% ish) I haven't even played.

Probably another 80 or so on GOG that I'd play more but...meh.