Saving a campaign in IL2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Started by Johnnie, February 04, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnie

Trying to save a British campaign in this game.  I hit Escape as per directions and I am back to mission number 1.  Anyone know how to save a campaign?  Thanks.

RyanE

I would think the kinds of questions you are having would be much faster to get answered on Steam, the dev's website, or maybe SimHQ.  Not that someone can't answer it here, but those sites are built for it.

JudgeDredd

We sometimes post in the friendliest of places and not necessarily the most logical for a result  ^-^
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

What version of the game are you running. This was a known issue with the original retail version of the game, but it was addressed by the Team Fusion mod and in the recent enhanced retail release. There is no reason to still be flying this without Team fusion.

Regardless, there is a workarounds for the issue, but it involves creat8ng folders and modifying the campaign save .ini file. In other words, it's a real pain.

The knowledge base in our forums is deep and wide. We've got gamers here playing everything. While it's probably a good idea to also check in official forums dedicated to the particular game, I always encourage everyone to post here too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18