Main Menu

Space 4x Blues

Started by Jarhead0331, January 20, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobarossa

And I have no idea what we'd do if we meet and decide to start shooting at each other.

solops

If you can figure out how to do Pbem and need another, I'd like to play.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sparhawk

I played Aurora for a spell back in 2010. I was between jobs and the game literally consumed all my time until I discovered Mount & Blade and started playing POP. I played through several scenarios using v5.0 and v5.1. I was able to set up a vibrant mining economy across several systems a number of times but always seemed to strip out key resources before being able to create a sufficiently powerful fleet for defense. I absolutely loved designing ships and all the systems to go with them, as steep a learning curve and befuddling as it could be. I loved it when I could recruit a scientist that gave me that extra bonus to researching a tech I desperately wanted. So much to love about the game, so demanding of time to immerse in it as well. Aurora is the game that broke Eve's hold on me, a seductive and demanding mistress for sure.

tanqtonic

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 22, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
Quote from: Tuna on January 22, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
This kind of like WITP AE in Space?

Its more like what you would get if WitP had a menage a trois with WitE and WitW, resulting in the birth of a love child.

And when you hit a battle, you discover the other member in the menage a quad being Harpoon or CMANO, as the ability to fire different weapon systems on different targets is not in Witp/Wite/Witw.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

This was posted by Steve back on the 19th;

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin