Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Music, TV, Movies / Re: It
« Last post by mirth on Today at 04:15:27 PM »
She was very good in Zero Dark Thirty (Jessica Chastain that is).
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 04:12:32 PM »
Well damn. I did a quick search on her for the Black Mirror episode and she came up. That's weird.

« Last post by mirth on Today at 04:10:23 PM »
She was pretty good in that Black Mirror episode, but maybe it's the social media obsession aspect that annoys me. I just rewatched that episode and it was pretty good.

Also not Jessica Chastain

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5497778/
« Last post by mirth on Today at 04:08:10 PM »
Mmmmmm...well...she was kind of wooden and dull in Jurassic Park, but I get that was probably the character.

That wasn't Jessica Chastain :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Dallas_Howard
Not pertinent to us here, but am on a call right now with Aussie-land and they just told me about a cyclone that just did a hard left to head right over New Zealand.

« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 04:01:25 PM »
Mmmmmm...well...she was kind of wooden and dull in Jurassic Park, but I get that was probably the character.

She was pretty good in that Black Mirror episode, but maybe it's the social media obsession aspect that annoys me. I just rewatched that episode and it was pretty good.
« Last post by mirth on Today at 03:53:14 PM »
She's a damn good actress.
Organizations and Equipment / Re: An Italian A-10 Pilot
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 03:53:03 PM »
Sopwith Camel?!?

Don't you mean

Wargaming / Re: Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 03:51:41 PM »
Just to point out, GMT's Red Storm: Air War Over Central Germany 1987, is $70, and it only covers the air war. 

I do agree, they should have broken Under an Iron Sky up into 2 or 3 games to help people with a smaller budget. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10