[ended, Barth won!]Civ 6 + all expansions PBEM game recruiting

Started by Yskonyn, October 25, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Hmmm.... seems to be a good question... I'm still game.

Barthheart

Millipede

Just got home 40 minutes ago and I'll get my turn in sometime in the next hour.

Yskonyn

I'll be going on vacation from the 12th (monday) till the 27th. No Civ turns until I return, guys.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Millipede

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 09, 2019, 08:43:49 AM
I'll be going on vacation from the 12th (monday) till the 27th. No Civ turns until I return, guys.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Millipede

I'm on it. Turn should be in within the hour.

Barthheart

Anguille

Now it's my turn to be away. Will be back on the 21st of september from my business trip in Burkina Faso...sorry guys.

Barthheart

We're rolling again, sent my turn last night.

PS We're coming up on a year at this game.  :bd:

Yskonyn

Played mine a few hrs ago.

Nice that we're back in action!

Barthheart

Anguille

Yskonyn