News from Ukraine Conflict

Started by bayonetbrant, May 07, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Investigators have determined it was a Russian supplied missile that was used to shoot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/europe/russia-malaysia-airlines-ukraine-missile.html
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on May 24, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
Investigators have determined it was a Russian supplied missile that was used to shoot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/europe/russia-malaysia-airlines-ukraine-missile.html

so who is going to claim "Fake News" first?

A. Trump
B. Putin
C. The IRA in St Pete
D. Facebook
E. 4Chan
F. Malaysian Airlines

the trick answer is 4Chan - who already debunked it 7 years ago!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 24, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 24, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

so who is going to claim "Fake News" first?

A. Trump
B. Putin
C. The IRA in St Pete
D. Facebook
E. 4Chan
F. Malaysian Airlines

the trick answer is 4Chan - who already debunked it 7 years ago!

Russia was claiming 'fake news' before the findings had even been released. You'd almost think they knew what the findings would be in advance... how could that be?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Vodka makes you psychic [don't you know]. If your date starts vodka shots, YOU KNOW you're either having sexy time later or you're cleaning up barf.     :uglystupid2:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Can't you do both together? In Russia, you no put Vodka down. Vodka puts you down.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Eek - he won't be happy living underground now for the rest of his life.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Maybe shooting down airliners is his second job. You know, something to do on the weekends to help pay the mortgage.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

He'll always have St Petersburg
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I thought that was changed to, "Vlad-Grad" last year.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Pete Dero

Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2018, 03:35:59 PM
https://www.rferl.org/a/russian-journalist-babchenko-shot-dead-in-kyiv/29257834.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/murdered-russian-journalist-arkady-babchenko-alive-faked-death?ref=home

Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko appeared alive and well at a press conference Wednesday, a day after he was reportedly slain. His death was faked as part of a Ukrainian Security Service operation, Babchenko revealed. The operation allegedly involved capturing "those who were trying to kill" Babchenko, NBC News reports. One person is reportedly in custody. "Special apologies to my wife. Olechka, I am sorry, but there were no options here, Babchenko reportedly said during the press conference.