2016 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Hell, they did. Apparently Brock Osweiler isn't the answer.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

What a game between GB and Dallas.  Thought for sure it was going to OT.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: OJsDad on January 15, 2017, 08:05:53 PM
What a game between GB and Dallas.  Thought for sure it was going to OT.

I have no idea why Dallas spiked the ball with 40 seconds in field goal range. 

Cost them the game.

:'(
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

The Cowgirls lost?

Well that's some consolation.

That Texans game was highly disappointing. Admittedly I watched most of the first half and was shocked they were only down by 1 going into the half. I didn't watch the other half - had been up since 4 and was exhausted. Woke up and checked the score...no surprise, fucking losers.  ::)

Sir Slash

Pittsburgh and KC was a good one too. I'm thinking Pats vs Packers in the Big Game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

I saw 30-40 minutes of Falcons-Seahawks, and that was it. 
I spent most of the past few afternoons watching the BBC Sherlock series with Mrs B on Netflix, or out doing stuff with the kids.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Houston's offense should be forced to work as servants for Houston's defense for the entire offseason. Those guys have got to be pissed off.

BanzaiCat

They did fire the offensive coordinator.

Though it's not really that guy's fault. If management insists on continuing to install shit quarterbacks and pay them far beyond their worth, they deserve what happens to them. The fans don't, though.

Bison

mirth

Falcons are looking like they're for real.

Bison

I just checked the score...Wow the packers did not show up today.

MetalDog

What a glorious day!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Packers are getting their ass handed to them!!  w00t w00t!!!!  Now all we need is for Rapelisberger to lose and life will be great!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Quote from: MetalDog on January 22, 2017, 06:03:54 PM
Now all we need is for Rapelisberger to lose and life will be great!

I knew I liked you.