Feedback on Review on Battle Academy 2

Started by bayonetbrant, September 20, 2014, 12:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Grimnirsson

QuoteThis is the same as in the original BA and it still bothers me that I can't zoom back far enough in the iso view mode to see the entire battlefield.

You can do that...just write NOZOOMLIMIT 1 into the User.txt file and save it. Then you can zoom out to see everything. I don't know why that is not active per default, it's the same in BA1... ::)
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Barthheart

Quote from: Grimnirsson on September 20, 2014, 01:48:27 PM
QuoteThis is the same as in the original BA and it still bothers me that I can't zoom back far enough in the iso view mode to see the entire battlefield.

You can do that...just write NOZOOMLIMIT 1 into the User.txt file and save it. Then you can zoom out to see everything. I don't know why that is not active per default, it's the same in BA1... ::)

Cool! I never knew you could do that. Thanks fer the tip.

Grimnirsson

You're welcome. Imho the game is not really playable with the default zoom, I'm supposed to act as the commander not as some dude in a house looking out of the window  :uglystupid2:
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de