Wargamer no longer owned by Slitherine

Started by Jarhead0331, February 13, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I remember the one with the gerbils being launched at a target. No idea what the name of the product was, though.

A little Google-Fu brings it up fast, though.

Outpost.com? Hoookay. That now goes to Frys.com. ;D

Gusington

Just watch from 0:42 to about 0:44...I piss myself every time. As does my younger daughter.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

The Blood Pressure Machine at Wal-Mart tells me my arm is flabby. And my face is stupid.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

trailrunner

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 15, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
The Blood Pressure Machine at Wal-Mart tells me my arm is flabby. And my face is stupid.  :'(

An IQ machine at War-Mart?  That would be interesting.  It would probably only need two digits on the readout.

Toonces

Yeah, no big IQ's around there.

Wait.

Big.

Bigg.

Biggs.

Mr. Bigglesworth?

:'(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

Sir Slash

I think it says a lot about Wal-Mart shoppers that both the 'Enter' and 'Exit' automatic doors open from either side. Just an observation.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.