Miss me when I'm FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, September 06, 2019, 05:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

A throwback to the 80s that's a stone jam.  I've got to work tomorrow, so gaming will be limited.  And with Sunday the first full opening slate of NFL games, I see gaming taking a back seat, but, any time I get in front of the ol' PC will be spent on Field of Glory:Empires.  Happy NFL fellas!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MengJiao

Quote from: MetalDog on September 06, 2019, 05:34:57 AM

A throwback to the 80s that's a stone jam.  I've got to work tomorrow, so gaming will be limited.  And with Sunday the first full opening slate of NFL games, I see gaming taking a back seat, but, any time I get in front of the ol' PC will be spent on Field of Glory:Empires.  Happy NFL fellas!

Seems like a FoG:Empires and Uboat weekend for me too!

-budd-

Fall cleanup around the homestead. Big UFC fight on Saturday, NFL on Sunday....Go Hawks. Gaming wise probably the same lineup, Armored Brigade and 7 Days to Die-War of the Walkers mod. Want to try out the new update for Armored Brigade. Been playing 7 Days to Die a lot lately, almost level 200 and on day 50, base secured, massive garden in place, weapons galore. Finished 8 of 9 class master quests, one more to go. i'm playing on a map i generated with an external program, the whole map is practically one big city. Rumored has it alpha 18 will drop within two weeks. There are things i want to explore and finish before the wipe from the new alpha.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

Football! Finally!  :dreamer:  And a little TOAW 4: Balkan War I.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Go Jets!! God help us.

Diablo III Necromancer campaign (quite fun so far), Blair Witch if I can figure out wtf I'm supposed to do, a new Total War: Warhammer II campaign as the Empire in a Mortal Empires game once the new dlc drops next week, and perhaps a campaign of Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and try to remaster the combat again. Might also take a stab at Vampyr again set to easy difficulty since my first attempt ended in total failure.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Texas A&M football and Interstellar Space: Genesis. I just finished my first post release version game - 360 turns on easy...learned the systems, UI, etc. Now I go in on a harder level and see what they've got!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Windigo

AOW: Planetfall....

putting together a fire-table

playing a VR game called Belt-sander Warrior 0.01

and rum pirate on deck!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

I'm setting up a live demonstration tutorial (sort of) tonight for FIRE IN THE LAKE using Tabletop Simulator (and Steam voice chat). Moreb will be there, after checking over connections last night; anyone else is welcome! My Steam handle should be Sabreman; Moreb's is Ozark Rebel.

This isn't necessarily the only time I'll do it, even this weekend, so let me know if you'd prefer some other day and time, I'll see what I can do. Love teaching the game!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

PBEM in Dominions 5.

MLB The Show 19

Heroes & Generals

Victory Games Vietnam 1965-1975 on Vassal

I just might even drop by for that FitL training session that you're giving this weekend Jason.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

IICptMillerII

Working more on my Consulate Crisis AAR for CMANO and CMSF2. I'm really trying to get it done soon as I'll be leaving shortly for a while and won't have any time to get back to it.

Besides the AAR I've been playing around a lot in CMANO in general. Been having a lot of fun with the Desert Storm scenario's, and with a few that I've made up on the fly. I really can't wait for its sequel to come out, hopefully sooner rather than later.

WYBaugh

Florida Gators  and Jacksonville Jaguars here and may just be checking out Fantasy General 2

GroggyGrognard

I received a notification that both Crisis in the Kremlin and Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall are on sale on Steam, so I picked up both for dirt cheap. (still on sale until September 10th.) I think first I'll give Crisis in the Kremlin a try. I've always been curious and yet still remained on the fence with them.

A thank you to The_Admiral for your positive feedback about these games.

I've stalled a bit with FoG:E, so I may make a fresh go of it and start a new game.

Other than that, hamburgers, margaritas, and football. In that order.

Have a safe and happy gaming weekend, Grogs!

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

JasonPratt

Had a great game tonight with Moreb and W8aminute as they played through the first six or seven turns of a Fire in the Lake campaign (on TTS)! Thanks to both for giving me an excuse to play the game!  :notworthy:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Anguille

jamus34

Decided to go back to Persona 5

Also some continued quality time with Oxygen not Included

Heroes of the Storm is still in regular rotation too.

Maybe some Civ 6
Insert witty comment here.