Main Menu

DCS Discussion

Started by republic, October 28, 2013, 06:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rss334 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

I am going to be spending a LOT more money on DCS if a dynamic campaign comes to fruition.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jomni

Quote from: Toonces on December 06, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
I am going to be spending a LOT more money on DCS if a dynamic campaign comes to fruition.

I bet you will spend money but not play it like me. Lol!

Toonces

If it had a decent single player experience I'd play it all the time.  It's incredible at simulating aircraft.  I just don't feel like creating my own scripted missions for fun.

That's just me.  I know some people groove on it.  There's a reason BMS is the only modern jet sim I play anymore.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Wow....what a tease at the end.

2019 is going to be another FANTASTIC year.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

Holy shite!. That was bloody good fun. And nice ending - I nearly came back here and said "what tease"...but I kept it rolling  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath

Toonces

Interesting.  It is really amazing how far flight sims have come and continue to go.  That F-14 is downright moist loin inducing.

But bruddah, you're not going to see that "tease" until 2022 at the earliest

Yskonyn

The Falcon! And with their dynamic campaign system already officially announced....  :dreamer:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Pete Dero

DCS winter sale : they are offering half off on most modules (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on December 19, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

But bruddah, you're not going to see that "tease" until 2022 at the earliest.

They seem to be quite confident...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Toonces

^ I find your abundance of faith disturbing....   8)

JudgeDredd

FFS. If you have to ask if it's an F-16, you shouldn't get to buy it  :D

The video was about 2019. I'm confident. One thing is for sure - I will have the money sitting by regardless when it's coming.
Alba gu' brath

Toonces

What I hope, and this is just fantasy cloud talk, I know, but...

I'd love, like life-changingly love, if Heatblur takes that Jester technology and, after F-14, does the F-4 Phantom.   :smitten:

If they pull that off, I'm not even kidding, I might just do nothing but play DCS to the exclusion of everything else.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on December 20, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

If they pull that off, I'm not even kidding, I might just do nothing but play DCS to the exclusion of everything else.

I've said that so many times, I can't even count it anymore...

If they just make this I will never need another aircraft module ever again: A-10C, AV-8B, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16... 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mbar

The DCS Hawk will no longer be available in the main build of DCS as of version 2.5.4. 504smudge made a quick video to honor the Hawks long illustrious career in DCS World.

Skoop

^ whoa, what happened there ?  Never heard of them removing a flyable because the devs flaked.  What about all the people who bought the aircraft and can't fly it with updates ?