Main Menu

Cool the FRIDAY!

Started by bayonetbrant, May 17, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

I'm level maxed in Pillars of Eternity.  I'm close to finishing the White March 2.  Then back to kill the lich, the adra dragon, and win the game.

Staggerwing

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 18, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on May 18, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 17, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
DCS F-18 Hornet and maybe some Battletech, Supreme Commander Forged Alliance and Power & Revolution.

I'll be flying the Hornet in the Persian Gulf   ::)

(Arma 3 as backup plan)
What?  :wow: How goddamit  :wow:

I pre-ordered too you know  :buck2: - as did JH.

It was released back in 1993:

Clickable cockpit... 'soon'

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Spectrum Holobyte 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

I flew the MiG29 in Falcon 3.0 waay more than either the Falcon or Hornet. It was sort of the Tie-Fighter of that series.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Boggit

I picked up Steel Division deluxe edition and a dlc in the Steam sale. Steel Division was 75% off! \m/
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

BanzaiCat

Some more Red Baron, some DVG War of the Worlds, and hopefully even some At Any Cost and/or Fields of Fire.

CJReich46

Nookrium (You Tuber) loves roguelikes and he mentioned this one that is in kickstarter and you can download the alpha to try.

It's a bit of Darkest Dungeon and ADOM, and what's nice is it's got great voice acting, and good soundtrack for it too, fits the moody atmosphere, the UI is pretty good and it's terribly "unfair".

It's called Stoneshard.  Alpha demo is free to try. Pretty sweet. I might throw a few bucks at the kickstarter because it seems to be a pretty good one.

http://stoneshard.com/

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Barthheart on May 18, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

Maybe try to arrange a LnLT VASSAL match with SDR.

I'd be up for a game.  I just picked up Heroes of N. Africa last week and I've got Heroes of Normandy coming next week.

Stuck working night shifts this weekend but then I'm on my week off.  Nerdy boardgaming Monday and Wednesday.  Not sure what else.  I'm right near the end of Battletech.  I can start the final mission at any time but I'm trying to buff up my weaker pilots and add a few more heavy/assault mechs to my pool before I do.  It's not going well.  The side missions I'm getting offered are all 4 or 4.5 skulls and they're beating the hell out of me.  I usually come out poorer than when I went in and down a few of my ++ or +++ weapons and mods.

Last one was brutal!  My little lance vs 4 Thunderbolts, 2 Quickdraws, a Stalker, and an Awesome.  The last four on that list were all positioned atop a cliff and rained LRMs on my head for the entire mission.  No jumpjets on two of my mechs so it was up to my two grasshoppers to get up there and start laying down beatings.   Lot of missing limbs by the end of that one.

nelmsm

Well if somehow I have some time to spare its going to be TOAW IV and some time getting ready for Strategic Command tourney

fabius

Power & Revolution Kind of got a bit hooked on that for couple of weeks

TW Napoleon Darth mod, just had an epic battle. Think TW really suited this era. Would love a new Empire TW.

Gusington

Fired up the Ancient Empires mod for Attila and it looks pretty fantastic...but the faction I want to play (Nabatea) has no victory conditions yet...maybe I play Nabatea in Rome 2 and play a cool Hellenistic faction in Ancient Empires?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Hello, long weekend!

Going to get a few board games to the table. War of the Ring, Yamatai, John Company and 13 Days will all hopefully be tried out. I also acquired a copy of Sid Meier's Civ (FFG version) that I need to read the rules for and sort out.

I will also be playing the game called beer. I like the one and will probably play it a lot.

Gusington

^Do not download The Hangover DLC.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd