Little Nightmares for Gus

Started by Moreb, October 08, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

A friend pointed me to this unique, albeit short, psych horror game. I'm downloading it now for my grandson when we go down to our country house to carve pumpkins and watch themed movies i.e. Transylvania 2 next weekend. It looks really good and has a Very Positive review on Steam. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/424840/

Check out a video of the games death scenes. Especially around the 4:00 mark in the kitchen.

Anyone else play it?
When dongles fly? - mirth

bob48

No, but I've watched the vid. Its quite spooky.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

acctingman

Well, so much for not having nightmares tonight.

That game is seriously f'd up.

Moreb....I feel for your grandkids, but good job!!  O0

Moreb

Quote from: acctingman on October 08, 2017, 02:11:30 PM
Well, so much for not having nightmares tonight.

That game is seriously f'd up.

Moreb....I feel for your grandkids, but good job!!  O0

Well young Jeremiah talks a good talk. lol.

I still need to get it past headquarters (read wife) but we'll see.  It'll be a good weekend. Fishing, campfire, pumpkins, movies, games...etc. We do it every year.

Gusington

You are a twisted individual, moreb. When do you present to The Wife?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

A little later. But if it was up to her he'd be playing with Cabbage Patch Kids until he shaves. So chances aren't good. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

It's a go as long as I have some backups to play, which I do. He's no fool. If he doesn't like it, the boy has no qualms saying so.

Here's another I may get him. Less soft horror and more stealth. The puzzles look pretty hard to figure out though so Im not sure. The artwork is outstanding.