Drive on Bryansk - Guderian´s Blitzkrieg II

Started by wargamerbrasil, May 28, 2013, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wargamerbrasil

Hi guys,

After vacation I've started a new play, this time is the scenario Drive on Bryansk of Guderian´s Blitzkrieg II. Now   I've added comments and music to the video and I'll wait your opinions about the final result.

GJK

This is really well done!  I've never played Dean's OCS series as they all just seemed much too large for my tastes.  I do enjoy his SCS games (The Mighty Endeavor mainly).  I really enjoy Dean's CWBS and am learning the new LoB series of games.  I think Dean Essig is a brilliant game designer and I hope that your videos inspire some more people to give his games a look.  Good job!
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

ArizonaTank

Quote from: GJK on May 28, 2013, 10:57:19 PM
This is really well done!  I've never played Dean's OCS series as they all just seemed much too large for my tastes.  I do enjoy his SCS games (The Mighty Endeavor mainly).  I really enjoy Dean's CWBS and am learning the new LoB series of games.  I think Dean Essig is a brilliant game designer and I hope that your videos inspire some more people to give his games a look.  Good job!

Agree great effort.  I don't have any of these games, but they look like what I like to play so I this is interesting.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

wargamerbrasil

Thanks guys,

If anyone wants to know more about the system I have a Tutorial on another topic here:http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=5621.0

And if someone wants to play a introductory scenario to see how it feels, we can arrange a pbem play like I´m doing in the tutorial video.

Regards,
Alexandre

wargamerbrasil

This is the second turn of Drive on Bryansk scenario.

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

wargamerbrasil

This is the third (and last) turn of Drive on Bryansk scenario: