Today's Article: GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 02, 2015, 10:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

GARPA #61 is up!

"Clockwork Chimps" - what more do you need to know?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

GARPA #62 - digital and tabletop wargames, and a Kickstarter that got funded in 90 minutes.  Yes, you read that right.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

GARPA #64

Bounty hunters in halter tops.  You're welcome.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

all wargames in GARPA this week :)

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

it's been a while, but GARPA #70 is finally there

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 12, 2015, 07:06:23 PM
it's been a while, but GARPA #70 is finally there

Lazy Link, because some of you are still not convinced that the Mythical Front Page is a real place.

After you get there, if you are too slow to click just watch the banner for a bit and the GARPA will reappear! S'magic!

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

new GARPA today.  go find it yourself at the Mythical Front Page™

Arctic Blast

Already backed Mare Nostrum...and Spheres of Influence. You will have no effect on my financial well being today, sir!

bayonetbrant

Dammit - have to try harder...

bayonetbrant

Fresh ground GARPA, no additives, preservatives, or Vanceitives.