Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tech Talk / Re: Help? - Airboy New Computer Build
« Last post by Greybriar on Today at 10:35:34 PM »
Since the old one is 6.5 years old, if I were you I would buy a new rig from Falcon Northwest.

I save my old PCs. So I would also get the old rig repaired and use it to play games that might not run well on it.
Current Events / Re: RIP Frank 'Bozo the Clown' Avruch
« Last post by Greybriar on Today at 10:18:50 PM »
Rest in peace, Frank.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Venom
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 09:29:11 PM »
That could've been me last time I visited my Proctologist, Dr. Longfinger.  :hide:
Current Events / Re: RIP Frank 'Bozo the Clown' Avruch
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 09:23:20 PM »
Computer Wargaming / Re: OOTP 19
« Last post by DennisS on Today at 09:13:11 PM »
I have been a member on their forum since 2002, and have played OOTP a hell of a lot. Still, not sure if the content changes are enough to justify the price. I have owned many, many versions over the last 15 years.
Thank you Jason and Crossroads for taking the time to answer my questions. I am definitely considering using CS:ME, especially due to the fact that it comes with a map editor. Thanks again for the responses!

PS the AARs Crossroads has done of the game are very entertaining and interesting to follow, plus they are a great advertisement!
Computer Wargaming / IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz
« Last post by Johnnie on Today at 08:04:58 PM »
Can no longer load this game on Steam.  Apparently an automatic update of Steam did it.  Any ideas on how to get it to work. Discussion for last few days on Steam and no working fixes are available.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Desert War 1940-1942 Release date announced
« Last post by dinsdale on Today at 07:55:14 PM »
For the first time in ages, I think I'm interested in a Matrix game. Seems to fit the right complexity for me, in between the the more streamlined games and the Grigsby stuff. I also like wego, AIs seem to do better with that mode, and I love the theatre.

Its not as though I'm fending off all those competing operational desert war games with a stick, I'm surprised this hasn't found more appeal.

Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on Today at 07:33:24 PM »
Played out our 2v2 game today.  Klingons vs Federation.  It was fun and a lot faster paced than SFB.  My friend liked it quite a bit but hated having to do math.

I think I might start using 2 10-sided dice to track energy rather than the track on the card.  Might be easier.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Avengers: Infinity War
« Last post by mirth on Today at 07:18:45 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10