World At War 85 - Storming the Gap Funded in 24 Hours Now On Kickstarter

Started by Thrawn, February 05, 2019, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Quote from: Yskonyn on February 09, 2019, 10:20:58 AM
Ugh... Just when I don't have cash for another KS, this one's absolutely stuffed with content...  ::)

Well it runs until March 7th, still time to buy some lottery tickets!

Stretch goal #8 met, we still don't know what it is though...
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

OJsDad

Over $49,000 has been raised. Nine of the 10 stretch goals are now included. Need to hit $55,000 to release the next one.  The content you get for the stretch goals is over $200, plus the base game. More than worth the $70 I pledged.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Barthheart

Quote from: OJsDad on February 12, 2019, 10:35:40 AM
Over $49,000 has been raised. Nine of the 10 stretch goals are now included. Need to hit $55,000 to release the next one.  The content you get for the stretch goals is over $200, plus the base game. More than worth the $70 I pledged.

David Heath posted on FB that the total package, base game and all 10 stretch goals, would be ~$340 if bought separately.

Crossroads

Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2019, 10:58:11 AM
Quote from: OJsDad on February 12, 2019, 10:35:40 AM

David Heath posted on FB that the total package, base game and all 10 stretch goals, would be ~$340 if bought separately.

Just a tad over $3.000 to go until the next stretch goal, a two-map set of Czechoslovakian border with Czechoslovakian and W-German formations added. Four scenarios. Retail value another $35.

There's a new developer post about creation of Fulda Gap modules.

They look just plain awesome. So many city hexes, roads galore, will be brutal to play, with infantry no doubt having a bigger role than what they have / had on more traditional map boards. Just a snippet, but oh boy it looks fantastic:

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Barthheart

Crossroads

Thrawn

We have some more but we want the guys to finish it so our Ship date is kept on target.  Our wives demanded we take a break today so it is in all our best interests we do.  We will be back on Friday with an update.

David

Thrawn

Crossroads

Thrawn

Today at 7:30 pm Mountain time (About 30 minutes from this posting) We (David Heath and Keith Tracton) will be LiveStreaming Event via Kickstarter and Facebook.  Bring your questions or ideas and let's talk about World At War 85 Storming the Gap.

LiveStream Link Below:
https://live.kickstarter.com/lock-n-load-publishing/live/world-at-war-85-live-episode-one

Thrawn

If you missed our Kickstarter Livestream Event for our WaW8 Storming the Gap. You can watch the whole event on the link below. You may want to advance to 12:00 on the time track to skip Keith and David setting up.

Kickstarter Livestream
https://live.kickstarter.com/lock-n-load-publishing/live-stream/world-at-war-85-live-episode-one

Crossroads

With five days to go, the Storming the Gap kickstarter has done wonderfully well. There's still the Solo Assistant Kit unlocked though   :smitten:

Would need some $3K a day to get it, let's do this!  :bd:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lnlp/storming-the-gap-world-at-war-85/

Staggerwing

Quote from: Crossroads on March 02, 2019, 11:40:46 AM
With five days to go, the Storming the Gap kickstarter has done wonderfully well. There's still the Solo Assistant Kit unlocked though   :smitten:

Would need some $3K a day to get it, let's do this!  :bd:

As of now, just another 100 to 190 backers would do it, depending on how many also get dice
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Thrawn

We have 72 hours left for our Storming the Gap Kickstarter and only ONE Stretch Goal to go.

StG Kickstarter: https://goo.gl/RyxWLM

David