Wargamer no longer owned by Slitherine

Started by Jarhead0331, February 13, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

You just triggered me, Gus.

Montage...Son of Montfort...   :(

:-\

:'(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on February 14, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 14, 2018, 02:08:23 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 14, 2018, 01:50:07 PM
^ All the more reason to have them touch liquor!  :o

Holy crap that's a grim bunch

Try dating them.

"Mirth! You always take me to the soda jerk stand, buy me the cheapest phosphate that a coin can buy, then pinch my hindquarters and expect no-nos in return! I'm not that kind of lady!"

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

BanzaiCat

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

#Commander?  Command? 

Command Tent? 

:'(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

You have become the EmoCommander. SNAP OUT OF IT

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces