Main Menu

Greetings from Upstate NY

Started by billcoop4, July 11, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billcoop4

Hi, all,

I'm in the true upstate--north of Albany and in the Adirondacks.  I'm open to PBeM and FTF gaming, mainly operational.

I'm also the designer of Beneath the Southern Cross, which will go on preorder with Compass Games in the fall. 

Bill Cooper

BC

Barthheart

Hiya Bill! We're practically neighbors.  ;)

Welcome to Grogheads.

billcoop4

Thanks!

Roughly where-ish are you? :)

BC

BC

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

billcoop4

I'm  1/16 Canadian-American myself.

BC

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Barthheart

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Hey Bill. Glad to have you with us wherever you are.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I went to school in Albany and love the Adirondacks. I live in Orange County, NY near USMA.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I'm a Binghamton alum and live on Long Island...it must be said though...native Texan.

Welcome!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

JH - all this time and I didn't know you went to Binghamton. All my close friends and my sister graduated Binghamton. What year did you graduate?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd