Some of my work.

Started by Achtung Baby, June 18, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achtung Baby

Hello all, new to this forum but would like to share some of my work I've done over the years. Everything is in storage due to moving house, no idea when I'll start making models again but I'm still getting the itch to make something... at least that's a bonus. I do mostly armour, I like the abuse painting all those wheels I guess. I have a couple of 1/350 scale battleships with aftermarket parts, but these will take a long time to build, I need to find a good glue for the PE.

Also have a heap of unfinished stuff, these will pop up now and then when I work on them more.  :-[

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
Ernest Hemingway.

JudgeDredd

I think I welcomed you in the other thread - but now you can bugger off. This forum doesn't need great modellers and I'm the only average one around (that posts anyway).

This town aint big enough for both of us

Seriously though, that's outstanding work  O0 :notworthy:
Alba gu' brath

Achtung Baby

Thx man, I don't make much these days so seeing works like yours inspires me... especially one who likes to build as often.
"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
Ernest Hemingway.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

DoctorQuest

Excellent work! Thanks for sharing.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Jarhead0331

Awesome weathering effects!

Would love to see you and JD each work on the same model and see how your different styles play out and change the look of the finished product!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

^Throwdown with JudgeDredd!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Two nerds enter, one nerd leaves.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

Thunder...Thunder...THUNDERNERD

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd