Hot for FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 15, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Happy birthday JH!

This weekend:
Time of Crisis from 1100-1300 and
Time of Crisis from 1700-1900
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Wolfe1759

Quote from: jamus34 on June 15, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
Quote from: Wolfe1759 on June 15, 2018, 04:35:06 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on June 15, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
Well i just found out Floggy Molly and Dropkick Murphys are playing in Asbury Sunday so I might try to snag a ticket to that.

I've still got my "Kiss me I'm S**tfaced" t-shirt from the last Dropkicks gig I was at so highly recommended even if my recollection is Guinness hazed,  although I'd recommend Flogging Molly over the support act  :)

I've seen Flogging (wiseasses) Molly before but not Dropkick. Them playing together is pretty much a wet dream for me.

:)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvwETUv7dSQ

P.S. I've no idea how to post video to the forum - sorry
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Gusington

When posting from your phone, you need to chill Jamus. It was an honest question.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I thought I'd spend an exciting weekend playing "work".  Oh well, three nightshifts to go and then a week off.

Gusington

That doesn't sound very exciting.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

That's only because you haven't tried to play "what's making that smell in the lunchroom today?" yet.  It's always an exciting surprise.

Gusington

Make sure to leave some room for The Lord.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Happy birthday, JH!  Pretty sure Gussy is due for one soon, too.  I have way too much on my plate to sit in front of my computer, but, if I do, it'll probably be Sovereignty:Crown of Kings
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

Happy birthday, JH! O0

...the soccer world championship has started so there are a lot of interesting matches to watch, not only the German ones and also gardening/work around the house as long as the weather keeps dry.       

KyzBP

So after seeing the mention of Wreckfest in this thread I decide to check out the previews.  The game has my 9 year old son's name written all over it so I call him over to the computer and The conversation goes like this:
Dad: "I've got a game that you need to save your money for." 
Son (While watching the trailer on Steam): "That's pretty cool but why do I need to save my money?"
Dad: "Because it's $45 and if you want it you'll have to save for it."
Son: "Why can't I just play it on your account?"
Dad: "Huh?"
Son (Pointing at the screen): "You already own it."
Dad: "I don't think so. It just came out."
Son (Pointing at the screen again): Yep, right there. I'll just use your account.  Thanks Dad!  Now when can I have the computer?"

Apparently I bought this game in 2015, (Greenlight? Kickstarter?) and forgot all about it.  I can't imagine I paid $45 for it.

Playing OOTP 19, BATTLETECH, and...Wreckfest.  ;D

Happy Birthday Jarhead and O of OJ's Dad.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Tuna

Happy Birthday JH!..

Will probably play some more of my Total War Rome II Egypt campaign. Every day playing Hearthstone, so addictive. Will have to sneak in another bike ride today, it's good therapy for the new knee.

Ubercat

Happy Bday, JH.

I'm playing try to get my monitor to work with the kickass new gaming rig that arrived at my house last night while I was still at work longing to get home and unpack it.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Ubercat on June 16, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
Happy Bday, JH.

I'm playing try to get my monitor to work with the kickass new gaming rig that arrived at my house last night while I was still at work longing to get home and unpack it.

Awesome! Have fun and post pics of the new rig.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18