Greetings from Sydney, Australia

Started by neil mackenzie, June 07, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Welcome Neil from Sydney! Glad to have someone from 'down-under' among us here in 'up on top'. If anyone asks you which way the water in the toilet swirls when you flush it, ignore them. It just encourages more of the same.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

^ Example Number 1 ;)

Welcome, Neil!  I'll echo a previous question, how did you find GrogHeads?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

neil mackenzie

Found GrogHeads through the grogcast. I listen to a lot of gaming podcasts, recently six or so episodes of the 'cast.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: neil mackenzie on June 10, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
Found GrogHeads through the grogcast. I listen to a lot of gaming podcasts, recently six or so episodes of the 'cast.

:hug:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers