Skull Tales: Full Sails!

Started by jmkinki, May 08, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on May 15, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
Man, I'm having a hard time talking myself out of backing this.  :hide:

order one for me, too!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

As much as I'd love to, I just can't sign up now for something that'll come in about a year. I'm more of an instant gratification guy. This game looks absolutely brilliant, and I get how KS works, but I don't know that I can pull the trigger. I might have to go with Merchants & Marauders.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

The English gameplay video is finally here! Many of you have been asking for it, so our good friends from the YouTube channel JueGorrinos have helped us prepare a full gameplay video of Skull Tales' Adventure phase.

Take a closer look at how the Adventure phase works, and get a feel of the exciting pirate adventures waiting for you in Skull Tales: Full Sail!

Will the fearless crew of the Southern Lady regain Captain Jones' logbook? Or will the Red Coats put an end to the Captain's legacy?

BanzaiCat

Looks pretty awesome. You're not making this any easier.

Want to provide us with a press copy? ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on May 15, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
Want to provide us with a press copy? ;)

yeah, I've already got 'dibs' on that one :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Perhaps a European based reviewer would make more sense, logistically speaking. ::)

'Clip those corners'

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bob48 on May 15, 2018, 04:17:04 PM
Perhaps a European based reviewer would make more sense, logistically speaking. ::)

IKR - if only we had one!  ;D

bob48

'Clip those corners'

bbmike

The Editor-In-Chief will kill me if she finds out but I just backed my own press copy.  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bbmike on May 16, 2018, 05:49:31 AM
The Editor-In-Chief will kill me if she finds out but I just backed my own press copy.  :hide:

O0

jmkinki

Quote from: bbmike on May 16, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

O0

:notworthy:

jmkinki

Greetings friends

We have a Dice Tower that is the pride of the Caribbean. But what good is a dice tower without custom dice?

Here you have a new add-on with a spectacular design, to make your games of Skull Tales: Full Sail! even more thematic. Ten dice with a very exclusive design, with custom faces, and in two different colors, bone white and ash gray. Are you ready to test your luck for just $14?

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

We keep unlocking new SGs at a very good pace, and we are already very close to finding the treasure and reach our new KS exclusive Social SG, the Noble Rebel and her war dog miniatures!

In addition, we want to introduce you to this new ADD-ON for Skull Tales: Full Sail! in which we have been working on. The game contains tokens that represent 5 targets (for the Adventure and Journey phases) and 12 doors for the Village tiles. This $18 ADD-ON is for those of you want to upgrade those tokens and replace them with miniatures, or even to use them in other games. The chests are placed over the target tokens, and the doors are to be used in spaces of buildings and rooms in the Village.

Due to the huge amount of unlocked SGs we have, we are running out of space on the campaign page! So we've had to replace the description on KS with an image that groups the first 38 achieved SGs. But we will place a link to a detailed description and you will still be able to read exactly what they are.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!