Quote from: bob48 on April 29, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
Smug mode  8)
:P

At least I recognized the road wheel layout...  :(
Ok...you're a good boy too  O0  :buck2:
Alba gu' brath

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Those pics are getting me 'HOT'.  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Quote from: Gusington on April 29, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
I wanna go to Tank Day  :'(
+1

to sad we cant have such an event here  :(

the mixed assortment and amount of -let's call them "groups" here- protesting (and in some case rioting hard against the police, who had to be out in force to protect such an event like the G20 summit in Hamburg) would be huge and the media would 'hunt it down' upfront, picking up a stirred up artificial shitstorm on social media ...even so those 'protester' would maybe only representing 5% of the population.
so a preemptive-PC tsunami would stop it cold in the planning/announcement phase just with the cost for the hired security/stewards alone :( 
(depending on the political stance of federal state government they might even prohibit it because the authorities cant guarantee the security of visitors and are not willing to take the cost for the large police deployment. Maybe in Bavaria there would be a chance.)   

as an appetizer this is only the most peaceful 'protesters' and against -go figure- The official Open House day of the Bundeswehr hold inside a barracks property!  https://youtu.be/ybRr6ysche4
now imagine if a non government (privat/commercial) event would showcase historic Nazi Panzer driving on a nice prepared typical stretch of proving ground and dare to call it something with "Tiger"  Oh, the humanity!

JudgeDredd

To be fair MikeGER, the last time Germany had a show of strength, Europe disappeared   :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 30, 2018, 02:13:44 AM
To be fair MikeGER, the last time Germany had a show of strength, Europe disappeared   :2funny:

last time we had some dark lord emperor from Austria, but this time we have a Dark Lady

...and it looks like she plans to 'steamrole' Europe this time with economic power and asymmetric balance of trade, the Euro currency, and how to stabilize it and suppress her own population with migration waves ^-^
Don't worry with Brexit you are as save as last time O0 

...but i don't want to derail such a nice threat about oh so cool Panzers from all nations and times with boring Merkel politics  :peace:

I wanna go to Tank Day  :'(

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Gusington

^Yeah the last Deustch tank day turned in to a six year ordeal.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

lol

"Oh look....Germany are having an Armed Forces Day"

"Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"!

:2funny:
Alba gu' brath

airboy

I wish I could have been there on Tank Day.

If you get the opportunity to go the museum, go.  The pictures on the mythical front page for the past couple of years for Tanksgiving all came from my visit there.  It is the best armor museum in the world (and I've been to multiples).

acctingman

I went to last years Tank Fest. I will never, ever forget that day. The only other day that means more to me is the day I lost my virginity  :dreamer:

Sir Slash

Yeah, but imagine losing your virginity IN A TANK!!??  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Do tankers have some kind of newbie initiation ceremony we haven't heard about yet?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I think the 'New' guy has to run along behind the tank and erase it's tracks with a tree branch.