Main Menu

Hello from South Korea

Started by Pzrjager, April 13, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pzrjager

Hello! I'm a 20-something American expat living in South Korea. I like computer wargames and wanted to talk about them with someone, but unfortunately it's a niche hobby. I was happy to find this community and joined.

Some of my other interests include lifting, web development (hobbyist), and I recently got into mini painting / tabletop wargaming.

I hope to have good discussions with you fine people!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Welcome Pzrjager!  O0

It's great to see some younger people getting into the hobby... some of us old farts need help with our chairs!  :D

Jarhead0331

Welcome!

Waive to Kim Jong-un for us...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 13, 2018, 09:03:34 AM
Welcome!

Waive to Kim Jong-un for us...

Give him the finger while yer at it....

mirth

Welcome aboard! GH needs a good web developer ;)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Dammit Carl!

Sir Slash

Hello Pzrjager and welcome to the Grogs. So glad you said, 'good discussions' with us here and not, 'intelligent discussions'. That would have narrowed it down quite a bit.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Welcome!

Infantile humor is part and parcel with this lot, though we do occasionally sneak in game discussions. :)

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MIGMaster

I find your enthusiasm very refreshing as most of us are old cranky bastards - that aside welcome aboard !!