Roiting in France...

Started by Barthheart, January 26, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

JasonPratt

Well, roits do increase
aggression and raging fits.
Also, body hair.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Nuts trying to get more nut.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Nutella - the first riots my wife and I can sympathize with.

Nutella - the product that does not come into our house due to diabetic comas and uncontrolled wife stress eating.

Nutella - one of nature's perfect foods.

Dammit Carl!

Makes me sound bad if I say I can understand this kind of behavior, doesn't it?

-Nutella and Biscoff Spread are flipping awesome-

DoctorQuest

Quote from: airboy on January 26, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

Nutella - the product that does not come into our house due to diabetic comas and uncontrolled wife stress eating.

Not to be argumentative today but doesn't point 2 disqualify it from consideration for point 3?  :o
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

I have never eaten Nutella but my kids would kill me for some.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

That is probably good to know in the event of an extended absence on your part.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Marty Ward

Maybe they heard about the Nutella discounts!

"Paris zoo is evacuated after 52 baboons escape their enclosure"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5316817/Paris-zoo-evacuated-baboons-escape-enclosure.html
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

airboy

Quote from: DoctorQuest on January 26, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Not to be argumentative today but doesn't point 2 disqualify it from consideration for point 3?  :o

Something that tastes too perfect can be a danger.  Sort of like booze to an alcoholic or a liquor cabinet to a Pug.

Jarhead0331

Supposedly Nutella causes cancer. Hopefully, those idiots will eat a lot of it and die off.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DoctorQuest

Quote from: airboy on January 26, 2018, 02:05:46 PM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on January 26, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Something that tastes too perfect can be a danger.  Sort of like booze to an alcoholic or a liquor cabinet to a Pug.

Agreed. My vice is egg nog. Thank God it is seasonal.

Sir Slash

Salted cashews, ice cold Snickers bars, and perfectly made hot wings.  :smitten:   Makes me want to open up the liquor cabinet for the pug.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

I wonder if the riots are dying down, or if they're...
spreading 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Don't try Bread & Buttering us up Mister. Come up with something margine-inally better.