Shooting in KY High School

Started by bayonetbrant, January 23, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

But.... it's just starting to get fun.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

when Brant posted his oneliner, just a link, without comment   ::) 
...i knew it surly was not about some migrant offspring from a certain - let's say shithole - region doing that crime   ^-^

in opposite to what happend in Germany at the same day  >:(

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42788849

an also 15j old perpetrator, a Kazakh, (who possessed a donated German passport because born in-country, of course ) offspring of migrants stabbed a 14j old Germany boy to death on the spot in the school hall 

he later told the investigating judge  (got arrested quite fast by the police out in force after first fleeing the murder scene)     
... because the 'provoking look' he thought he had gotten from the 14j old boy passing by when he had an appointment in company of his mother! to negotiate reenlistment at his former school
the perpetrator already had a police record, known for his extra aggressive behavior, and was classified as 'unteachable' by school psychologists and so had been moved to try a different school and now there were beginning talks to switch school back again

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MikeGER on January 25, 2018, 05:47:52 AM
when Brant posted his oneliner, just a link, without comment   ::) 

For fast-moving news stories that are updated as new info comes available, it doesn't make sense to post the text at the link, since it might be out of date pretty quickly.

That's what happened last year in the attack on the Ohio State campus, where the initial report included shooters, but the only shooting was the cops.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers