Decades Feeder Bracket - 1988 Final 8

Started by MetalDog, December 05, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

One of the things I look at is how close the vote is.  In the Round of 16, there were no double digit vote getters.  Turns out, the Final 8 is a pretty good group of songs.  Was surprised to see U2 go down to one of my favorite songs.  Wasn't sure where everyone was at with Cult of Personality.  Glad to see it made it through, too.  So let's get down to it!  Vote'm up!

The 1/9

The 4/12

The 3/6

The 10/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

U2 got the boot  :-\ I'm a little gutted  :'(  And, man in the mirror, which I think is one of MJ' s best songs. Still, George Michael's 'faith' is still in the mix..... For now  :) And INXS is a great band to lose to, soooo, the show must go on!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 07, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
http://viprhealthcare.typepad.com/Mashuptown/It_Takes_A_New_Sensation.mp3

Oh my gawd... That's actually really good  :clap: got it downloaded now  O:-) great link  ;) can now go and *dance* like nobody's watchin'   <:-)

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog