Main Menu

Howdy!

Started by RommelFox, November 22, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RommelFox

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 22, 2017, 05:03:45 PM
Welcome Rommelfox.

Decisive Campaigns:Barbarossa is a superb game. And the manual is a sight to behold.

I ended up snagging it.  Price is too good to pass it by, and I'm really enjoying it so far.  I've never played a operation game like this before and it's quite fun.  The managing relationships side of things is a really entertaining part of the game, and it adds another layer of authenticity to the game.

Quote from: MikeGER on November 23, 2017, 07:14:25 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 22, 2017, 07:31:51 PM
One of our members, MikeGER, is also an avid pipe smoker.

Indeed  O0   (i don't have a big collection only a few pipes and pipe smoking not on a daily basis, but frequently, esp when sitting contemplative in the garden) 

Welcome RommelFox  :)

Thanks!

I actually started smoking pipes fairly recently.  I have a Missouri corn cob pipe and some half and half.  I'm still working on getting that packing technique down.  Gah! 

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 22, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
Welcome RommelFox to the Grogheads, the original inspiration for the Star Wars cantina scene. I mean, Episode 4: A New Hope. Gotta add that kind of thing around this crowd or else somebody will get their dongle in a blender about it. Looking forward to trading posts with you.

Thanks!  Hahaha wife does say I have a big head.

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Martok

Welcome aboard, RommelFox!  Good to see you here.  O0 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

RommelFox

Quote from: Martok on November 24, 2017, 03:26:07 PM
Welcome aboard, RommelFox!  Good to see you here.  O0

Thanks!

Like the avatar by the way.  Marktok is one of my favorite Star Trek characters.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

RommelFox

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs