Blame it on JD

Started by bbmike, November 09, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Recently my wife dragged me to Michaels crafts store. I hemmed, hawed, and protested to no avail. So I decided to take advantage of the situation and look for bead containers and bead bags (bead=counters as anyone knows). What I found was a model kit aisle. That's where I discovered and bought this. I blame JD:

And yeah, I bought some bead containers and bead bags as well.  ^-^

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

I'm guessing he'll be happy to take the blame for that.  Unless Misses BB is looking for a head to take over it. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

You do realize you have to put it together? :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

I'll take the hit for a fellow enthusiast.

SS Botany Bay too...nice one  O0
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

Quote from: OJsDad on November 09, 2017, 05:16:16 PM
I'm guessing he'll be happy to take the blame for that.  Unless Misses BB is looking for a head to take over it.

Nah, she ended up paying for it!  :2funny:

Quote from: mirth on November 09, 2017, 05:23:42 PM
You do realize you have to put it together? :P

Yeah, I'm already looking at model putty and paint.

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 09, 2017, 05:32:20 PM
I'll take the hit for a fellow enthusiast.

SS Botany Bay too...nice one  O0

>:D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

I hardly get into a Michael's store anymore...the model aisle is a truly dazzling and chaotic mess, but compelling as all hell to browse each time.

bbmike

Quote from: BanzaiCat on November 09, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
I hardly get into a Michael's store anymore...the model aisle is a truly dazzling and chaotic mess, but compelling as all hell to browse each time.

It was mesmerizing.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Did you find a model of USS Discovery?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on November 09, 2017, 06:28:30 PM
Did you find a model of USS Discovery?

Nah. There was no toiletries aisle.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on November 09, 2017, 05:08:55 PM
Recently my wife dragged me to Michaels crafts store. I hemmed, hawed, and protested to no avail. So I decided to take advantage of the situation and look for bead containers and bead bags (bead=counters as anyone knows). What I found was a model kit aisle. That's where I discovered and bought this.  <..>

That'll learn her! 

Wonder if she'll even mention going there next time. 

:))

OJsDad

He'll be planning his own trips now.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.