Shooting in New York City

Started by Labbug, October 31, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctingman

ugh, please tell me you guys at least disinfect it when you hand it off

Sir Slash

Wait, they have a trimmer for nose hair?  :o  How come nobody tells me these things? Now I can finally get rid of that annoying nickname since high school-- "Snuffy".  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Amazed that this thread hasn't gone to RPFL yet, but maybe this will push it over.

Democrats accidentally scheduled a commercial for release ahead of (basically) today, election day, showing a nightmare collectively had by more-or-less-non-white children being hunted by a dixie-flag waving republican truck trying to run them over. "IS THIS WHAT TRUMP MEANS BY...?" the commercial rhetorically asks (actual answer: no), before urging voters to vote against republicans today.

#:-) L:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Stefan Molyneaux has some pretty interesting musings on the attack.  I suspect that he's speaking extemporaneously so the first five minutes are a bit rambling but then he hits his stride about the six minute mark.

Barthheart

Who TF is Stephan Molyneaux and why would I give a rats ass what his opinion is? Just cause he's some blowhard with a video camera we're supposed to listen to him?  :idiot2:

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on November 02, 2017, 04:00:56 PM
Who TF is Stephan Molyneaux and why would I give a rats ass what his opinion is? Just cause he's some blowhard with a video camera we're supposed to listen to him?  :idiot2:

He has a Youtube channel. He must be an expert!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

joram

Isn't he the guy behind Populous! :p

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 02, 2017, 02:42:33 PMStefan Molyneaux has some pretty interesting musings on the attack.

Quote from: Barthheart on November 02, 2017, 04:00:56 PMWho TF is Stephan Molyneaux

There's multiple Molyneauxs (Molyneauxi?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux   <--- right-wing youtube troll, just this side of Milo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Molyneux  <--- British academic specializing in educational technology

I'd never heard of the first until someone brought him up on GH; I'd read a bunch of the second's research while working on my PhD

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

Well you could, you know, go in with an open mind, listen to the guy's arguments and refute or agree but you do you.

Sir Slash

I saw that political add Jason. Gillespie said it tripled his campaign donations and the group that came-up with it has since pulled it altogether. A Shamefurl-Dispray.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 02, 2017, 06:28:32 PM

Well you could, you know, go in with an open mind, listen to the guy's arguments and refute or agree but you do you.

Sorry SDR, my rant wasn't aimed at you. It's just I've never heard of this dude before about 1 year a go then all of a sudden he's freakin everywhere. I've listened to some of his stuff and I still don't get why I should care any more about his opinion than some other random person's.... why is he so apparently popular?

Maybe I should start a U-tube channel and start blathering on about stuff and see if I can become popular too.....  :crazy2:

Silent Disapproval Robot

Do some Grogheads podcasts!  You'll be famous!

Sir Slash

He's already famous. He's the "Decisive Campaigns Whisperer".