Avengers: Infinity War

Started by mirth, July 15, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

In case you weren't aware, SS (I wasn't to the extent of it, to be honest), there's TONS of videos like this.

I saw more than a few "Kids React To" videos, for the music of the likes of Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue, etc.

Then there's another genre, "(Band) Reacts To Kids Reacting To" videos. ( ::) ) I only saw "Motley Crue Reacts To Kids Reacting To Motley Crue," which is somewhat disengenuous, as it was only Tommy Lee watching them, but still it was rather entertaining.

Then I saw the whole "Seniors React To" genre, and "(Blah Blah) Reacts To Seniors Reacting To," and my head is now starting to hurt.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 06, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

LOL @ Shrek comment  :DD

They just un-cooled the hulk from his awesome coolness.... How dare they  :DD funny video BC  O0

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 06, 2017, 11:37:41 PM
"Back in '44, we used to open our beer bottles by smashing them against Nazi heads".  >:(  By God!

Good job it was nazi heads and not Audey-by-god-murphy, he'd need to stand on a stool for you to reach him  ::)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Thanos is really Jar Jar.

And this reality can soon be yours thanks to our wonderful overlords at the House of Mouse
Insert witty comment here.

OJsDad

Someday, I'm going to have to get all of the movies on disk, and binge watch them all.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on January 07, 2018, 01:58:30 PM
https://thechive.com/2018/01/07/balance-the-universe-with-the-history-of-the-infinity-stones-11-photos/

That's a cool read  8) I've done some reading up about the infinity stones , but didn't realise it started with nemesis ...it makes a little more sense :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

JasonPratt

Took me a second to get the joke of the title before reading the article.  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Five million people just called in sick April 27th.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

mirth

Start drawing Xs through some of those.

jamus34

Quote from: mirth on March 08, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
Start drawing Xs through some of those.

Think it's safe to say the originals are ready to move on. My guess is iron man, Thor and the Cap'n all eat it.
Insert witty comment here.