Long time lurker, first time poster.

Started by Moezilla, April 16, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moezilla

Hey everyone! Been a lurker here for a while so thought I'd finally post and say hi. I'm a game reviewer at Club Fantasci, covering all facets of gaming and have been able to sneak a few wargame reviews in over time. :)

Have enjoyed the podcast and am looking forward to more, keep up the great work!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Barthheart

Great to have you come out of the shadows.  O0

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Moezilla

Thanks for the hearty welcome boys! I'm going to throw up an AAR I did a couple of months ago, maybe some Warfighter fans will enjoy it. :)

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Moezilla

I rarely ever write them up, but the couple of times that I have they've been fun. Someday I'll eventually get to writing them up on a regular basis I hope.  :)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Moezilla on April 16, 2017, 08:19:49 PM
Thanks for the hearty welcome boys! I'm going to throw up an AAR I did a couple of months ago, maybe some DVG's Warfighter fans will enjoy it. :)

FTFY  ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Moezilla

Sir Slash

Welcome to the Grogs Moezilla. People with strange hats are always welcome here. Or is it people with strange heads are always welcome here? Either way, good to have you with us.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Moezilla

I have a strange head, so I hide it with a cunning hat. Thanks! :)