New Star Trek RPG on the way

Started by bbmike, July 26, 2016, 07:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I'm signed up on this dev's email list and they sent something earlier today about MOAR dice. I'm sure you got the same one, bbmike.

https://www.modiphius.net/collections/star-trek-adventures/products/star-trek-adventures-challenge-dice-set

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

The books and dice are damned pretty to look at...though way too expensive for a "just to have" buy. :(

bbmike

The book interior is beautiful. They did an outstanding job on it IMHO. I should probably think about a review eventually.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on November 10, 2017, 02:44:06 PM
The book interior is beautiful. They did an outstanding job on it IMHO. I should probably think about a review eventually.

I keep saying -  Modiphius has superb quality in their RPGs.

Been impressed with everything I've got from them.  Made me a fanboy.   :smitten:

bbmike

There's a Star Trek Aventures Starter Set up for pre-order for $27.99. Looks like a pretty good deal to me considering what you get.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

It does. Can you play it solo?

:P

mirth

BanzaiCat

mirth

bbmike

Quote from: BanzaiCat on May 17, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
It does. Can you play it solo?

:P

It's like gameleaper never existed.  ::)
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

BanzaiCat

I don't think anyone could get to gameleaper levels.

mirth