Vikings season 4 starts tomorrow

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 17, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Wow....totally snuck up on me...starts tomorrow

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Got to see what happens with Floki and Ragnar.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Kind of confusing but lots of killing so I'm OK with it.  :buck2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Will catch it online...could not make it to 10pm EST :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

^If only. I was just too tired to make it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Am I the only one who lost interest during the last season? 

Not sure if I even finished the last episode or two, even.

Dunno if it's the historical & timeline side of things meandering off into fantasy which made me lose interest, or just getting rather stale to me.  *shrug*

Sir Slash

I'm finding I almost can't stand to watch anything in real-time anymore, the damned commercials kill me. I miss fast-forwarding through them. I am becoming a DVR addict.

Grimnirsson

QuoteDunno if it's the historical & timeline side of things meandering off into fantasy which made me lose interest

The show was pure fantasy from the very beginning... ::)
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Gusington

I enjoyed it more as time went on. Different strokes, etc.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I enjoyed it more when Lagatha was naked a lot.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd