/quote]

And the Nassau:

MengJiao

MengJiao

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on September 27, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on September 26, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

HMS Emerald -- probably the ship I play the most

Yet here is the Aoba.  I just got this ship and the first time out (without all possible upgrades and improvements), she sank two AI battleships (one set afire and one torpedoed):

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao
  Yet here is the Aoba.  I just got this ship and the first time out (without all possible upgrades and improvements), she sank two AI battleships (one set afire and one torpedoed):

AI Battleships?!

What kind of Easy Mode nuttery is this?!   #:-)

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on October 06, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

AI Battleships?!

Co-op mode.   I generally play most games on the easiest mode I can find.

Tuna

Quote from: MengJiao on October 07, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

AI Battleships?!

You advance a lot quicker against people, it might be tough at first, but quickly you learn the tricks of the trade!

MengJiao

Quote from: Tuna on October 08, 2018, 05:22:22 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on October 07, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

AI Battleships?!

You advance a lot quicker against people, it might be tough at first, but quickly you learn the tricks of the trade!

I'm pretty happy playing low-level ships against the robots.  I'm sure eventually I'll push on to other things.

Tuna

When I first started playing, I used to go into co op when I had a new 'base ship, to try and earn some upgrades before facing real people. But after awhile, stopped bothering with that, cause like I said you earn better cash/do against people.  Haven't played in a long time, but it really is a great game! Nef and I have had a lot of fun in MP! Will have to revisit again soon.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on October 08, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
When I first started playing, I used to go into co op when I had a new 'base ship, to try and earn some upgrades before facing real people. But after awhile, stopped bothering with that, cause like I said you earn better cash/do against people.  Haven't played in a long time, but it really is a great game! Nef and I have had a lot of fun in MP! Will have to revisit again soon.

2ndACR was looking for a team-up Saturday but I was busy.  Maybe we can get a run going later in the week.

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on October 08, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
Quote from: Tuna on October 08, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

2ndACR was looking for a team-up Saturday but I was busy.  Maybe we can get a run going later in the week.

Cool, I did log in to update, bit only did one run to make sure things worked. lol, died a quick violent death in my ruskie tin can.

steve58

This deal ran last May. Its back for the next ~5 hours or so.  Made a 2nd acct with the Premium pack just for fun. 

Quote from: steve58 on May 17, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
Gamersgate has some good deals going for new users/accounts.  Good for the next 3+ days 5 hours.

For the price of that Premium pack I'm kinda playing with the idea of starting a 2nd acct :-\

$3.07   Premium Starter Pack includes:
8,000 Doubloons
6,000,000 Credits
30 days Premium Account

$1.83   Medium Starter Pack includes:
4,000 Doubloons
2,500,000 Credits
30 days Premium Account

$1.21   Light Starter Pack includes:
2,000 Doubloons
2,000 000 Credits
14 days Premium Account

FREE Starter Pack includes:
Ishizuchi, tier IV premium battleship
300 doubloons
3 Days Premium Account
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 01, 2019, 08:36:37 AM

It's kind of odd that World of Warships doesn't have the Strasbourg (=Dunkerque with a lot more armor and just as fast) anyway here is the
  Dunkerque: